The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M4, Summicron 50, Nikon 135 F2, Zuiko 24mm, Slidemagic SS-F3

oliver.lott

I am in England until august 1st but can mail things anywhere in the world from here.

Firstly we have the M4, great condition aside from some brassing on one corner (see picture). all the speeds are accurate. everything works great. I was told by the guy I bought it off that he had it serviced last year.

$900 mailed in America / £650 mailed within europe

50mm Summicron-M Version 3. Great condition, there is a little bit of wear on the barrel but very minor indeed. The glass is pristine. no fongus, haze, dust, scratches etc. Comes with original Leica hood and B+W filter.

$1000 Mailed in America / £700 Mailed in Europe

Nikon 135mm F/2. Good condition, The glass has a few cleaning marks on the front but nothing that makes any difference to quality of images. the pull out hood is all dinged around the edges. There is also a small ding on the filter ring. Works perfectly though, smooth focus and snappy aperture.

$420 Mailed in America / £265 Mailed in Europe

Olympus 24mm F/2.8. Great condition. Just has a tiny bit of wear on the aperture ring but the focus is smooth and the aperture is snappy and the glass is absolutely perfect. It has had one owner from new and he has always kept the B+W filter on it apprently. It does indeed look as if this is the case from how clean it is.

$200 Mailed in America / £125 Mailed in Europe

Nikon Slidemagic SS-f3. Something for the Nikon collectors. This is a rare camera. It is in good condition and all functions well. still has the special focus screen in it.

$400 Mailed in America / £250 Mailed in europe

I will accept payments by Paypal, bank transfer or Cheque. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in anything or would like to see more pictures