The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summilux M 35mm f1.4 Apo Black and Leica Summicron 75mm f2 Black Both New

MoJo

Registred Users
A sad story...... my client, a local pro fine-art photographer, ordered a new Leica M-240 and these 2 Leica lenses from Samy’s on Feb12, on their promise that he would have the camera body very soon..... the lenses were in stock. The date for delivery of the body kept getting pushed back, to the spring, summer, and now to Dec, if at all. He has given up on Leica, (in disgust i might add) and asked me to sell the lenses for him. Before i put them on on Ebay, I usually like to try here first, better crowd... ;-)

so..... you have here 2 new Leica lenses, New-in-Box, receipts, Leica filters for both. Never been used or mounted on a camera, just taken out to photograph and put back in the box. You can see in the photos all i have just described. Asking $3300 (net) for the 75 Summicron F2 Apo, and $4650 (net) for the 35 Summilux f1.4 Apo lens.

My client did send in his warranty cards stubs...... you can see in the photos.

I have been selling on Ebay under the name “viswan” for 10 years, and have a perfect 100% rating, and am in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. Have also sold many items here on the board....... (I am a multi-award winning photographer myself, and make my living selling my photographs.)

Josef Tornick

MoJo

Registred Users
You can always make me a realistic offer..... who knows, maybe these will find a good home...!

nelly001

I think the lens you are selling is actually a
Leica Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH with floating element FLE
and not the APO which is the new Summicron 50mm

nelly001

I already have this lens which is fantastic. Otherwise I would snap it up.
A great buy for someone out there.....Good luck with the sale!

Photojazz

I think the confusion Nelly was, the lens with the APO designation is listed here, and it's just arrived on my doorstep! Opening it up within the hour. The 75mm APO 2.0 ASPH is the lens with the APO. Josef just made a simple mistake transposing information from the two boxes...

I alerted Josef to this fact, about the same time you did I guess. Well, egg on my face, I bought the 75 and didn't even notice it the first time. :) Of course, I did know what I was getting from the great photos he took, including boxes.

If I had not bought a new 35 2 months ago, I'd have been all over it too. But at least helped find a home for one of them. :)

Doug

Last edited: