The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Yashica Mat 124, Canon S95, Epson Perf. 4490 Photo

changed

Selling all my gear to consolidate into one digital system:

Untitled by MattMattMattMattMatt, on Flickr

Yashica Mat 124 - I think I'm the second owner. I shot one roll with it a couple months ago but haven't touched it since. Cosmetically the camera is very clean, with the only defect being a dent on the top plate that doesn't impact the functioning of the camera whatsoever. Mechanically, the camera functions with no defect, as far as I'm aware. The dials move freely, aperture blades open and close at every setting, and the shutter opens and closes accurately. Everything inside is clean. Since this is the first TLR I've owned, I find the finder extremely bright and easy to work with, but I have nothing to compare it with. Objectively, it is bright and clear. Comes with the Yashica lens cover.

$175 PayPal'd + fees (or gifted) insured, shipped to contiguous USA.

Canon S95 - I purchased this camera from a user on here a couple years ago. It looks brand new, functions perfectly, never had any issues with it. Currently it is loaded with CHDK. You can choose to load it if you ever want to use it (it isn't the default setting). If you have questions about CHDK, ask me. Comes with a velvety Sigma DP2s bag that perfectly fits the camera, Canon battery, wrist strap, charger, and multi-USB transfer dongle if I can find it.

$195 PayPal'd + fees (or gifted) insured, shipped to contiguous USA.

Epson Perfection 4490 Photo - I've used this scanner maybe 5 times total. Purchased directly from Epson. The shiny exterior of the scanner has marks, etc... but obviously doesn't impact the functionality. Comes with all the cables, as well as all the guides (35mm negatives and slides, medium format).

$50 + actual shipping costs PayPal'd to contiguous USA.

Thanks for looking, and PM's work best.

changed

bringing this back from the dead...

Canon S95 is now $165

The Yashica was returned because an issue was discovered: the shutter speed dial becomes hard to turn at 1/125 up until 1/500. I'm sure its an easy fix, but I want to unload this gear, so I'll drop the price to $100 + shipping.

And the scanner is still here. $30 + shipping.