The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3 10K Clicks, 17-55/2.8 DX

The Clam

1. This D3 is in virtually mint condition. It is a US model and has just over 10,000 actuations. I am the original owner, and have babied it. It has had an LCD cover on since day 1, no marks or scuffs on the body. It was just CLA'd and the sensor was cleaned by Nikon in Melville NY. It works perfectly. It comes with the box, charger, papers and all that came with it as new, most of which is still in the original plastic, untouched. It also comes with 2 EN-EL4 and 2 EN-EL4a batteries, all with low usage (4 total), an extra battery chamber cover and an RRS L bracket.

The price is $2300 by PayPal gift/personal (or add 3% for regular PayPal). I would also consider a trade for a D800 or D800e in similar condition.

2. For sale is an excellent copy of the Nikon 17-55/2.8 AFS DX. I am the original owner and it is a US model. This is an exceptionally good, sharp copy. The glass is perfect. No scratches, haze, fungus. The barrel also has no marks or scuffs. I babied it and everything works perfectly. It has had a filter on since day 1. It comes with the hood, caps box, pouch, papers and everything that came with it when new. This lens has taken some of my favorite images, but I have sold most of my DX gear so, very reluctantly, I must sell it.

The price is $800 by Paypal gift/personal (add 3% for regular PayPal), shipped CONUS, international slightly extra.

I have lots of good feedback on FM, Nikon Cafe and Nikonians so no worries.