The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M9-P, Black

John Black

SOLD --- Leica M9-P - Black --- SOLD
Complete with accessories and original packaging
$4850 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US; US sale only.

My M-240 arrived and it is time for the M9-P to find a new home. I bought the M9-P about 9 months ago from another forum member. He had put 2,000 clicks on it, I've added 3,000 more - total shutter count is 5,125. The M9-P is in great cosmetic condition, with only significant signs of wear above a lug strap (see pix). The camera focuses accurately with my 35 Lux FLE, 50 Lux ASPH, 90 APO and a couple LTM lenses. Firmware 1.196 loaded. The battery is still good for ~250 clicks per charge. Base plate still has the plastic wrap on it, so it's unmarked.

Sale includes the camera, all its original accessories, the original box and the original outer gray box.

Last edited: