The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M6, chrome, user condition 700€

fotolli

I am selling a Leica M6 in chrome, which I recently bought together with a lens I wanted for my M9. Hence I have not run a film through it, but it seems to work flawlessly. shutter speeds sound accurate, viewfinder is alligned and the lightmeter is responsive.

The chrome on the top plate has developed some sort of bubbles and the black finish around the back door seems to suffer from the same "disease".
No idea what at is and where it comes from, but it´s cosmetics after all. so it´s definitely a user and priced accordingly.

I´d like to get 700€ shipped anywhere and I´ll throw in an ever ready case, too.

Paypal is fine, but you´d have to add the fees. I´d rather accept a bank transfer using IBAN and BIC, which is pretty much free of any costs.

If interested, please send a pm.

Thanks,

Oliver

Gbealnz

And it's doing fine service on my Euro trip too Oliver, very happy.
Shame we weren't long enough in Zurich to catch up.
Gary