The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Updated Nikon (MF & AF), Pentax (m42), Canon FD & Yashica Spring Cleaning List

Albino_BlacMan

The Updated Nikon (MF & AF), Pentax (m42), Canon FD & Yashica Spring Cleaning List

So the other thread turned into a little bit of a mess and I added some stuff some I’m just starting a new one (hope that’s okay). This one is better organized (especially the pictures of FS item).

So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Everything is listed/described first and pictures should be at the bottom
Nikon AF Bodies
Nikon F4s – $225 - Exterior shows that it has been used (but that’s what it was made to do). Minor scratches all over the body but no real major ones. No dings or dents. AF is fast and accurate. All shutter speeds seem to work. Motor drive works, all the functions I’ve tried have worked. Comes with a front cap.
Nikon MB-D10 - $120 – Exterior shows some wear but overall it’s in good working condition.

Nikon MF
Nikon-E 50/1.8 - $75 - Good condition. Minor wear on the exterior but overall it’s pretty clean. Glass is clean and clear. Aperture is snappy and oil free. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon 43-86/3.5 (779964) – $65 - Nice lens is good condition. Exterior shows some minor wear but nothing serious. Focus and zoom are nice and smooth. Glass is clean and clear (no fungus or haze). Minor internal dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. This one even comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon 43-86/3.5(885338) – $45 - This one is in bargain condition. Exterior shows some wear and signs of use. It has a social insurance number carved into the underside of the lens (and it’s not professionally done). However the zoom and focus are smooth, glass is clear and blades are snappy and oil free. This one is the cheapest of the bunch but shoots just as well as any of the others. Comes a Hoya front cap but no rear cap.

Nikon Mount Vivitar 28/2.8 - $50 – The exterior shows some definite wear especially on the aperture ring but nothing too serious. Glass is clean and clear and focus is smooth. The aperture is snappy and oil free. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon AF
Nikon AF 28-70/3.5-4.5D – $100 - Exterior shows signs of wear but nothing major. AF is accurate, zoom is smooth, focus is smooth (for a consumer Nikon lens), glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. Comes with front and rear caps and an Optex front filter.

Nikon AF 70-210/ 4-5.6 (non D) - $90 - Exterior looks nice, shows some signs of use but nothing too major. Focus and zoom are smooth, AF is snappy and accurate. The glass is clean and clear. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free.

Tamron-F AF Tele- converter (2x N-AF MC4)(So it’s Nikon mount) – $75 - Works good. AF with all the lenses is should AF with on my D80. Glass is clean and clear. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon AF 35-105 3.5-4.5 (non D) – $60 - Exterior looks a little rough. It looks like it’s been bouncing around in a camera bag for a while. However the AF is accurate, zoom is smooth, focus is smooth (for a consumer Nikon lens), glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. Comes with rear cap but no front one.

Nikon AF 24-50/3.3-4.5 – $60 - This one is definitely in user condition (borderline ugly) – The exterior shows some pretty good wear. There’s a scratch on the DOF scale. The zoom ring is pretty stiff. However the AF is accurate, focus is smooth glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. The lens comes with a rear cap but no front one.

Pentax m42
SMC Takumar 50/1.4 – $90 - Not much wear on the exterior. Glass is clean except for a little dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. Focus is smooth. Comes with a Takumar 50/1.4 hardcase that has seen better days. No front or rear caps but it does come with a Hoya front filter.

Takumar 28/3.5 - $70 - Not much wear on the exterior. Glass is clean except for a little dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. Focus is smooth. Comes with the correct hardcase (in rough shape), Pentax square lens hood (which has its own leather case), and front and rear caps.

Takumar 135/3.5 - $60 - Not much wear on the exterior. Glass is clean except for a little dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. Focus is smooth. Comes with the correct hardcase (in rough shape), screw in hood and front and rear caps.

FD and Yashica
Canon FD 35-70/4 – $65 - Overall good condition. Newer FD lens with the lock mechanism. This one shows some wear on the exterior but nothing serious. Glass is clean and clear, aperture is snappy and oil free and the zoom and focus are nice and smooth. Comes with front and rear caps.

Yashica ML 55/2.8 Macro Lens - $110 – This is one of the sleepers in C/Y mount. According to manualfocus.org it outperforms the Zeiss C-Planar 60 2.8. This one is in pretty good condition. The glass is clean and clear with no fungus or haze. This Aperture is snappy and oil free. Focus is nice and smooth. The exterior shows some wear but nothing serious. You can see small specks of paint loss along the front ring and above the ring showing the magnification. No dings or dents though. Comes with the rear cap and a leather hardcase in rough condition.

Bargain Stuff (PM for description/pictures) and feel free to make offers
Yashica ML 50/2 – $10 + Shipping – Good working condition
Yashica Mount Sigma 70-250/3.5-4.5 II - $10 + Shipping – Good working condition
Yashica 2x Teleconverter - $10 + Shipping – Good working condition
Yashica FX-D Quartz - $10 + Shipping – Untested
Nikon EM (Black) – $15 + Shipping - Untested
Nikon SB-20 - $10 plus shipping – Good Working condition
Pentax ME - $10 plus shipping – Parts/repair
Pentax K Mount Kenlock 85-210/4.5 - $10 + Shipping – Good working condition
Micador 52mm Screw in Super Wide Angle Converter - $10 plus shipping – Good Working condition
Micador 55mm Screw in Super Wide Angle Converter - $10 plus shipping – Good Working condition
FD Mount Vivitar 2x Teleconverter - $10 plus shipping – Good Working condition

Pictures
Nikon f4s

Nikon E 50/1.8

Nikon 43-86/3.5 (779964)

Vivitar 28/2.8

Nikon 28-70/3.5-4.5D

Nikon 70-210/ 4-5.6 (non D)

Tamron-F AF Tele- converter (2x N-AF MC4)

SMC Takumar 50/1.4

Takumar 28/3.5

Takumar 135/3.5

Canon FD 35-70/4

Yashica ML 55/2.8 Macro

Albino_BlacMan

Re: The Updated Nikon (MF & AF), Pentax (m42), Canon FD & Yashica Spring Cleaning Lis

Yashica 50/2 and FX-D = Sold

Still very open to offers.

Albino_BlacMan

Re: The Updated Nikon (MF & AF), Pentax (m42), Canon FD & Yashica Spring Cleaning Lis

Yashica 50/2, Yashica FX-D, Nikon 70-210 and Kenlock 85-210 = SOLD

Still looking to move stuff fast so I’m still open to offers

Albino_BlacMan

SOLD LIST
Yashica 50/2
Yashica FX-D
Nikon 70-210
Kenlock 85-210
Nikon-E 50/1.8

I’ll be away until July 2nd so I won’t be able to answer PM’s over the weekend. I’ll get back to any I receive when I get back though.

Still looking to move stuff fast so I’m still open to offers.

Albino_BlacMan

Found rear caps for all Nikon lenses and body caps for all Nikon bodies so those are now included in all Nikon lens and camera sales

Albino_BlacMan

SOLD LIST
Yashica 50/2
Yashica FX-D
Nikon 70-210
Kenlock 85-210
Nikon-E 50/1.8
Pentax 28/3.5

Open to offers

Albino_BlacMan

SOLD LIST
Yashica 50/2
Yashica FX-D
Nikon 70-210
Kenlock 85-210
Nikon-E 50/1.8
Pentax 28/3.5
Pentax 50/1.4
Pentax 135/3.5
Nikon F4s
Micador 52mm Screw in Super Wide Angle Converter
Nikon SB-20

STILL FOR SALE LIST
Nikon MB-D10 - $120
Nikon 43-86/3.5 (779964) – $65
Nikon 43-86/3.5(885338) – $45
Nikon Mount Vivitar 28/2.8 - $50
Nikon AF 28-70/3.5-4.5D – $100
Tamron-F AF Tele- converter (2x N-AF MC4)(So it’s Nikon mount) – $75
Nikon AF 35-105 3.5-4.5 (non D) – $60
Nikon AF 24-50/3.3-4.5 – $60
Canon FD 35-70/4 – $65
Yashica ML 55/2.8 Macro Lens - $110
Yashica Mount Sigma 70-250/3.5-4.5 II - $10 + Shipping
Yashica 2x Teleconverter - $10 + Shipping
Nikon EM (Black) – $15 + Shipping
Pentax ME - $10 plus shipping
Micador 55mm Screw in Super Wide Angle Converter - $10 plus shipping
FD Mount Vivitar 2x Teleconverter - $10 plus shipping

Open to offers

Last edited:

Albino_BlacMan

This thread can be considered closed. I'm going to list a new one shortly since this one is kind of hard to follow.