The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ALPA MAX + Schneider Apo Digitar 120mm M, 24mm XL, 47mm XL, Rodenstock 28mm HR

FSOT

For sale are some of my ALPA camera and lens that I don't use anymore. In fact some of the items are UNUSED so it would be like buying them like new from me. Again, they are not new because I am not the dealer. The advantage of buying lens that is minimum to unused condition is that you will get a full life time of your Copal shutter. Just because I am selling these items does not mean I will give up ALPA. I will only keep my ALPA XY. I know to some this camera is too big but for me it is the ultimate camera and it is my favorite ALPA camera. Once the MAX go out the XY will come out of the box. Thus, I will keep one of the lens so the last lens that does not get sold is the one I am going to keep.

1) ALPA MAX + ALPA Focusing 6x9 Focusing Ground Glass Screen + Leather Viewing Pouch with Magnifier (modified by SKGrime from the original ALPA parts to make it even better view).
Condition: Mint Like New with original ALPA white box.
Price: $6,000
SALE PENDING

2) Schneider Apo Digitar 24mm XL
Condition: Mint with center filter
Price: $3,500

3) Schneider Super-Angulon 47mm XL. This lens has extremely large image circle which could cover 4x5 large format film. I thought about using it on the 4x5 but never got the chance to use the lens at all.
Condition: UNUSED Mint
Price: $2500

4) Schneider Apo Digitar 120mm M. This is a Macro lens which can also be used at infinity for landscape. It is an extremely versatile lens in that it can be used as macro and landscape. Furthermore, the lens also has huge image circle so you can have lot of movements or stitch. Again, I bought it new but never got to use the lens.
Condition: UNUSED MINT
Price: $2500
SOLD

5) Rodenstock 28mm HR. This lens is extremely sharp is all I have to say. The lens is capable of putting my Hasselblad 903SWC to shame. The lens has relatively big image circle for movement and stitch. I bought it as demo unit but used it only a couple of times.
Condition: Mint-
Price: $5,500 or will trade the lens for an M9-P in mint and low shutter counts.

6) Right hand grips with mechanical cable release. These grips will fit onto the ALPA MAX, XY and TC as I know but perhaps other ALPA cameras that I am not aware.
Price: $500
SOLD

7) Left Hand Grip with Phase One Electronic Wake Up Cable.
Price: $900

8) ALPA Shim Adapter for Digital Back with the Contax 645 mount. Currently I have committed to Hasselblad V mount digital backs so the Contax 645 shim adapter got to go. You can understand why I am keeping the V mount adapter (see result images).
Condition: Mint
Price: $1200

Thanks for your sincere interest.

Last edited:

darr

The 120M Schneider arrived today in perfect condition.
I did a test shot in the studio with thunder rolling in overhead! :(
Thank you Son!

HYDRANGEA
ALPA Max + Schneider 120M + P45