The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 V. II + LH-8 Vented Hood...Unused at Bargin Price!

D&A

Hi All,

*** First let me suggest responses or questions be sent via email to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com since Pm's are difficult to respond to from my small cell phone***

I am putting up for sale a basically unused flawless boxed Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 Ver. II lens with it's optional separate sale boxed LH-8 vented hood.

All items are absolutely perfect, both cosmetic, optically and operationally. I have had two here (family) ad one simply stayed in box after carefully mounting and taking a few test shots to make sure it was an optimal sample. Then it was simply returned to it's original box.

Everything comes exactly the way it does from Voigtlander...complete!

Price one would pay for both items new would be over $1300.00 .

I quickly took pics of the items safely inside their respective boxes (shown below), but can post pics of individual items later this weekend but there is nothing to show other than a perfect looking lens and hood with their boxes next to them.

Since the proceeds from this sale are quickly going to be used to fund some other equipment, price of BOTH the lens and hood is $935.00 and that includes free shipping within CONUS. For those outside the CONUS, please inquire about reduced shipping cost to your location. Payment via Paypal with the usual 3%.

Please keep in mind, this is the latest Ver. II of this lens at near or below the older Ver. I prices!

Again please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM and a "I'll Take It" should be followed with a payment to consider the lens and hood sold.

It's a absolutely terrific performing lens which has deserved the praise from all those who own and use it. At my price of $935.00, it's even more of an exceptional lens. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Thanks ever so much Ryan...greatly appreciated!

At this very moment, lens is "SOLD" pending e-check clearance. I appreciate all those who showed interest in this lens as well as the very kind comments posted. Thank you!

Dave (D&A)