The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9-P , 4230 actuation only

Rangie

Hi everyone,

For sale is my M9-P in very good condition with low actuation of 4,230 only (as per M9Info program). Comes with box, manual, test certificates, original battery and all other original accessories except the Lightroom software.

As you can see from the photos, the camera is in very good condition and there are only some minor rub marks caused by the old model Thumbs Up, tiny brassing on the top corner of the viewfinder and faint strap marks on one side. Bottom plate is also in excellent condition with minor scratches on the protective sticker only. The LCD being sapphire crystal there is no scratch.

Everything functions perfectly as it should, rangefinder is bright and clear with good alignment. I only notice a dust speck inside the rangefinder window but of course it won't affect anything.

Asking US$5,399 net to me. Can ship worldwide at costs.

I have buy and sell in this forum and in Rangefinderforum before and I can give you the names of the more established members here as reference. I am also an ebay member since 2004 and has over 200 positive feedbacks.

I really like this forum and I want to offer this good deal to the fellow members first before I put it on ebay at a higher price.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Cheers.

Rangie

Oh I forgot to mention, this camera still have 2 years warranty but I am not sure whether it is transferable or not. If you purchased the camera and has issues later, I can always help you with warranty claim. Please PM me for details.

Rangie

Please note that the photos shows quite a lot of reflections on the camera body and they are not scratches or brassing. There are only 4 places which has faint scratches or light bright marks. All the scratches are very light and small and there is no dent whatsoever. I just want to describe the cosmetic condition as accurate as possible. The camera would be conservatively rated at 8.5 to 9 out of 10.

Rangie

Price reduced to US$4,999 net to me!

Folks, I recon this is a very good price for a low actuation M9-P with Leica warranty!