The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 135mm F3.5 LTM w/ Hood & Case

John Black

Canon 135mm F3.5 LTM w/ Hood & Case
Excellent Condition, Focuses Accurately with my M9-P & M-240
$235 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

This is a great little lens in excellent condition. Focus is smooth and the aperture clicks cleanly from stop to stop. The glass is clean with no signs of haze or fungus. I do not see any cleaning marks. The lens is around 50 years old, so it will have some dust under close inspection. I suspect the lens was CLA'd (recently) because I can't see any dust my naked eye. I have owned the lens for ~6 months. There is some slight paint wear, but it is actually quite good compared to some of the other Canon LTMs I have owned. The lens is sharp wide open with a bit of glow if focused at long distances. Stopped down F5.6 or F8 and it is amazingly sharp - probably as good as my Leica 135mm F3.4 APO. The lens comes with the correct hood (not easy to find!) and its original Canon leather hard case.

Last edited: