The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 28mm f1.9 Silver lens Boxed with VC 28/90 adapter

D&A

Hi All,

*** Please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM, since I am always on my cell phone and access to PM's are difficult.

I've always had two of these VC 28mm f1.9 lenses and since I am trying to fund some other equipment, I am thinning out lenses that I love and have duplicates of and/or those that I may not be using as much as I was previously.

This sale is for a lovely Voigtlander 28mm f1.9 in the harder to find Silver finish, with original hood, push on metal cap (a bit of ware on the cap and it fits a little loosely), rear screw cap, original box and a VC 28/90 adapter (Type 1 just the adapter, no caps & unboxed). Inside the original lens box are two half's of Styrofoam pieces. One of them is missing. Simply packing material.

The lens I would say is in a strong E+ condition, many I believe would rate it between E++ or LN-. No real consequential marks to speak of, light signs of use, aperture blades clean as well as glass. The lens is not a perfect shelf queen, a term I've heard some use, but a very nice condition lens ready to be used and enjoyed for serious imagery. Although I can eventually take pics of the lens and box, all pics will generally show is a lovely VC 28mm silver lens. Thats why my written description should be used as a guide as to condition.

One of my favorite 28mm lenses for it's moderate contrast, lens speed, size and performance....and best of all, no focus shift like the current VC 28mm f2.0 lens.

Read Sean Reid's extremely favorable comments about this lens as well as other users and you'll quickly learn why its a favorite and choice of many, especially if you shoot B&W! It's optical performance is unique among 28mm rangefinder lenses.

Price of the lens with VC adapter is $549.00 net to me. Keep in mind this price includes a VC adapter!

Please note that the original box and VC adapter included with this lens is being stored at a relatives house some distance away and although the lens is ready to be shipped, I won't get to that relatives house for approx 2-3 weeks, at which time the box and adapter will be mailed free separately.

Once again please e-mail me at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com instead of a PM for easy of a quick response. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: