The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Alpa-Schneider APO Digitar 5,6/35mm XL Plus Center Filter

rga

In pristine condition and perfect working order. CLA'd by Schneider, CA in December 2012. Glass, focus, shutter and diaphragm blades are clean, oil free, no marks, etc. Lens barrel has no marks or signs of wear. Alpa plate has 2 tiny (less than 1/2mm) wear marks in a couple of places on the very outside edge from mounting. No impact on performance in any way; simply cosmetic.

Includes Schneider-Kreuznach center filter made specifically for this lens (see image). Again, absolutely pristine. Original pouch and filter cap included.

All original caps, pouches and box included. I am the original (and only) owner. I use my equipment with great care (e.g., shutter speed always set before cocking) as can be seen by the condition of this lens and filter.

See images here:
Robert Adler Photography

Total to me (net of postage, insurance, fees) $4,250 (currently lists at $5,600 new (Adorama) before taxes). Available for pickup in San Francisco Bay Area. No international sales please.

Thanks for looking,
Bob

rga

Price reduced: $4,100 + I pay Paypal and shipping (buyer to pay insurance if desired). CONUS only. Pick up in LA or Bay Area reduces price by $100.

Thanks!
Bob

rga

Ok, last ditch effort. $3,600 + $100 toward FedEx air with declared value for purchase price: $3,700 total. Includes original golden shutter release which I forgot to show.

I'll do PayPal but you'll have to pay the fee or I'll take a cashier's check. Check will need to clear before shipment. US only please.
The lens and filter are truly pristine!

rga

Okay I REALLY don't want to use eBay. So I'm lowering the price to $3,200 and I'll ship.

This lens is crying to be used; it is in stellar condition and images are sharp as a tac, as many show on tech camera forum.

Cashiers check preferred, as stated below, but I will use PayPal if fee added to price. ConUS only.

rga

Now, sadly, listed on eBay. Item 281174791527
If you want to make me an offer before it gets a bid, I'll be happy to remove it from eBay. It's really a lens that takes gorgeous images, from 3m to infinity at f/11. And it is in pristine condition. Hope a GetDPI-er takes advantage of this.
Best,
Bob

f8orbust

I think you have your photos mixed up on eBay - some show the 35mm, others show a longer lens in 'short back' mount. Tried to PM you through eBay, but since I'm outside the US, and your auction is US only, it wouldn't let me. Good luck with the auction.

rga

Thank you! I've ended the auction and will correct. Really appreciate the heads up.
Bob

P.S. - Price for GetDPI-ers lowered to $2,400 without Center Filter. I pay shipping. Cashiers check preferred, but will split PayPal fees. Still ConUS only please.