The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider 240mm LS Lens - LNIB

ddanois

Hello All:

I am selling this LNIB Schneider 240mm LS Lens for the Phase One camera for $5,200 or best offer. The lens sells new for $6500.

I purchased it from Digital Transitions in NYC and have only used it for a few test shots. This lens is in absolutely mint condition with no marks on the barrel and the glass is perfect.

The rendering of this lens is fantastic and I am only selling because I haven't had the opportunity to use it and I would like to fund another lens for my tech camera.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks,

Derek

ddanois

BUMP

Price Reduced to $5000. Savings of $1500 over a dealer new lens for the same condition.

This price includes PP fees and UPS ground shipping in the CONUS.

Thanks,
Derek

ddanois

Re: FS: Schneider 240mm LS Lens - LNIB - PRICE REDUCED

I would really like to move this lens as I have a hook into a mint pre-owned HR 90 that I would like to get next week.

Therefore, I'm reducing the price of the 240LS to $4800! This price is over 25% off the new lens for the same quality.

This is one of (if not THE) sharpest lenses in the PhaseOne Schneider lineup.

My asking price includes PP fees and insured UPS shipping in the CONUS.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks,
Derek