The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica-R lenses

doug

100mm f/2.8 APO-Macro-Elmarit-R 3-cam with STA-1 tripod ring and ARCA-style QR plate
Excellent condition $2095 OBO

1:1 ELPRO for 100 APO lens, essentially unused $500

180mm f/2.8 APO-Elmarit-R ROM plus 2nd cam (for Leicaflex SL) with STA-1 tripod ring and ARCA-style QR plate. Early version modified by Leica to work with 1.4x APO extender. Excellent condition $3495 OBO

90mm Summicron-R 3-cam, front and rear caps, Series VII to E55 filter step-up ring. Optically and mechanically excellent condition, cosmetically well worn, $350

Leitz 560mm f/6.8 Telyt plus Novoflex 400mm f/5.6 T-Noflexar for PIGRIFF-C rapid-focus grip, includes PIGRIFF-C, Novoflex PISTOCK-C shoulder stock, ARCA-style QR plate, front caps for lens heads, Leica-R and Nikon F mount adapters, rear Leica-R cap and home-made electric shutter release for Leica DMR. Excellent condition, $1500

Prices do not include shipping cost. Please contact me off-list at doug (at) wildlightphoto (dot) com. Photos available.

Gbealnz

He states to contact via the e mail address supplied in the listing. I did that (about the 90 Summicron).
Gary

doug

Sale pending on 90 'cron. Sorry both you guys! For reasons beyond my control (I think), e-mail is quicker than PM.

doug

180mm lens sold.

Having sold the 180 and 90mm lenses the 100 APO is no longer for sale.

Last edited: