The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8u, Voigtlander 75mm Heliar 2.5, UV/IR Filters

cookedart

Leica M8u
Up for sale is my favorite camera and constant companion, a Leica M8u!

I upgraded the (MUCH better) vulcanite leatherette covering when sending it in to repair the coffee stain on the LCD on Nov 2011. It's worked perfect since then and have been using it up until last week when I got the new M typ 240. About 30,000 actuations, I can check the actual number soon. All batteries still hold a charge but I've been using the camera since about October 2009, which makes the batteries about 4 years old. Some brassing on the body but it looks great overall
(please see pictures!). I've custom cut some base plate covers and installed right now is a black cover. I've included a few clear and black spares if you don't like the color. I believe there was some brassing underneath the cover since the original cover fell off, so I ventured to replace them myself. Small chip on the giotto's screen protector that has always been in place - this is quite common though.

This includes the original box, charger, strap, cds, manuals, etc. It also includes the faster M8.2/m9 Charger, 3 batteries (2 leica, 1 third party), Artisan and Artist Half Case, Match Technical .85x Viewfinder Attachment, and a Silver Thumbs Up CSEP-1. Will also include latest Leica Test Card.

I'm looking for $1600 Shipped and Paypalled to CONUS with UPS 3 day. CAMERA IS SOLD

75mm Color Heliar + 50/75mm adapter

Also looking to sell a Voigtlander 75mm Color Heliar with a voigtlander 75mm adapter. Awesome compact 75mm lens that gives the Leica summarit a run for its money. Comes with box, caps, screw on hood, adapter. Very clean.

$350 Shipped and Paypalled to CONUS with UPS Ground.

UV/IR Filters

Also for sale are UV/IR filters to go with the M8.

I have the following:

Leica 39mm Black Boxed - $50
B+W 43mm Black Boxed - $30
B+W 43mm Silver Boxed - $30
Leica 46mm Black (scuff mark on surface of glass - see pictures - has never affected an image for me, will ship in b+w plastic case) - $40
Leica 46mm Black (Have original box, but not plastic insert, will ship in b+w plastic case) - $60 SOLD
B+W 52mm Black Boxed (some brassing on filter rim) - $40
B+W 55mm Black Boxed - $60
Leica Series VIII Black Boxed -$120

All prices are UPS ground with paypal and shipping included. Unless otherwise specified the filters are in great shape. Won't sell until the m8 sells. Willing to give deals first to the buyer of this m8, Also willing to give deals on multiple filters once the m8 sells. Also will give a deal to whoever wants to buy all of them at the same time.

More pictures:

Leica M8

Recent pictures from the camera:

Voigtlander 75mm:

Leica 46mm UV/IR Blemish:

B+W 52mm UV/IR Blemish:

Last edited:

cookedart

Hi,

Just the vulcanite leatherette covering. The original covering is that sharkskin smooth covering that is quite slippery. The upgrade itself was around $300.

cookedart

Bumpity Bump Bump!

Just to be clear what's left:

Leica 46mm Black (scuff mark on surface of glass - see pictures - has never affected an image for me, will ship in b+w plastic case) - $40

Voigtlander 75mm heliar - $350 Shipped and Paypalled to CONUS with UPS Ground.

cookedart

Willing to do packaged deals!

Voigtlander 75mm heliar - Now asking $325 Shipped and Paypalled to CONUS with UPS Ground.