The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase one P65+ in great condition. Mamiya Mount

mmbma

Selling my Phase one P65+ back. It's got around 17000 shots in studio, very carefully used. No marks or dings, it's not mint, but in great condition.

The sensor is perfect. no marks. serviced by Phase One in 2012. Bought from Calumet.

Here are photos. The camera kit is not available and this sale is for the back only plus 2 batteries, original cleaning kit, and the dual charger.

This back also have an upgrade option to cross grade to IQ260 for only $14k. I ordered the option before Phase One raised the price and it is transferable to the new owner.

Asking $13500. net. Cashier check or wire transfer. Shipping within USA and Canada.

mmbma

Need to move this. Will throw in my back up Phase DF camera and Phase one 80mm lens for only 1500 more. Total 15000 for the entire kit. The DF camera alone has a trade in value of 2000 with any Phase dealer.

DF in user condition, 100% mechanically
80mm lens in user condition, perfect glass (non leaf shutter)
P65+ in great condition 9/10
dual charger
pelican case
cleaning kit

15000 net.

mmbma

bump. the upgrade offer expires next Monday as new IQ260 is shipping. If you want to take advantage of this very cheap upgrade price you need to contact me now. After Monday it's the regular upgrade price

mmbma

Upgrade offer now expired. P65+ back in great condition. Price reduced to 12990, very competitively priced.
Addition discount if you buy together with my Phase DF camera.

This kit was previously sold but then the buyer decided to take my Leica S lenses set, so this is back on sale.