The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica IIf and other stuff - Bit of a cleanout.

Gbealnz

OK, a small collection of bits and pieces. All part of a collection that belonged to a good friend who passed away recently.
If you think the prices are way out of line feel free to help me, in keeping with the forum rules, prices attached.

Leica IIF, from 1955. Fitted with a nice collapsable Elmar 5cm f3.5. All appears to work, shutter while not tested seems to fire as it should. Has a nice leather case as well. $300. **Pending**

Canon lens hood for the 50/1.2. I see a few of these lenses for sale, none with hood. Has leather case. $50. ***Sold***

Canon Auto-Up 900. Close up device for Canon (no, I don't know which lens/camera, but if you are interested, you will). Leather case. $30.

Leitz Battery pack 14322. I think this works with the R3/4 motor-drives. Don't know if it works or is any use. $15.

Leitz Motor Winder R. Two of them, again, no idea if they work or not, I don't have an R3. $20 each.

All prices are plus actual postage costs, minimal, but you need to factor these in. PayPal is welcomed, add the 3% though.
Gary
New Zealand

Last edited: