The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon and Nikon LTM lenses, Fuji X100, more!!!

lattiboy

Wow,

A LOT to sell here.

All prices included PayPal and Priority Mail shipping in continental USA.

References: Ebay, FM forums, Get DPI all under same username. Feel free to contact. Verified / Confirmed PayPal account of 10 years

A LOT of pictures of everything (with multiple angles and macro shots!) can be seen in my flickr stream here:

Flickr: lattiboy's Photostream

Items:

1) Canon 35mm f/1.8 LTM M39 Leica mount (WITH original Leitz 21-35mm adapter!!!)
-In USER shape for sure. Focus is kinda stiff, glass has a lot of dust, marks, ect. No fungus that I can see, but it's UG by KEH standards. Takes BEAUTIFUL pictures with my NEX F3. This INCLUDES the original Leica 21-35 adapter (worth around $70) and a very nice Sony > Leica M mount adapter. One thing.... the 21-35 is stuck in the NEX adapter. I'm sure anybody with any kind of mechanical know how could fix this in a jiffy, but I'm tired and have clumsy hands. So, good luck!

$285

2) Nikkor 8.5cm f/2 in LTM mount
-This one is in nice shape. There is some cleaning marks on the front glass, but focus is smooth (if deliberate) and everything works well. Bit of dust, but not much. Comes with the Leitz 9cm LTM>M adapter (worth about $70). No NEX adapter with this one. Also, comes with ORIGINAL brown leather case in beautiful condition!

$325

3) Minolta Rokkor-X 85mm f/2 (sharpest portrait lens I've ever used)
-This one, oh man, this one. WHAT A LENS! In AMAZING condition, with only a tiny bit of microdust you need backlight to see. Everything is in EX condition! INSANELY sharp. Just. So. Sharp. Legendary and rare.

$285

4) Pentax Takumar 50mm f/1.4 RARE eight element version EX
- Beautiful lens. In amazing condition. With original front caps and generic rear.

$150

5) Pentax Takumar 50mm f/1.4 RARE eight element version Fair condition
- Same as above, but with a fair amount of dust in the lens.

$120

6) Pentax 105mm f/2.8 awesome portrait lens!
- GREAT little lens. A lot of dust/dirt in the lens, but I've used it with great results. Includes authentic Pentax leather case and front caps.

$95

7) Kiron 28mm f/2 in Canon FD/FL mount PRISTINE CONDITION!
-An amazing and fast wide-angle lens. In unbelievable optical condition! Looks like new. Very minor wear on body.

$95

8) Fuji X100 with SO MANY ACCESSORIES!
- 21A serial number, so NO SAB!
Comes with EVERY ORIGINAL ACCESSORY and the box PLUS the following:

Lensmate X100 Thumbrest = $70
JB Grips case (best case by a MILE for the X100) = $40
Nikon SUPER wide-angle adapter (works great and gives you 23mm equiv!!!) - $70
Brass soft-release = $15
3 generic batteries = $30
Generic hood and adapter adapter for Nikon Wide angle = $25

All for! $790 shipped/pp'd.

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 for NEX (old version)
-In perfect condition with padded case. Getting harder to find. New metal one is meh. Too slippery IMHO.