The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P40+ Digital Back M Mount - *Eligible for $12k discount via Phase One*

rcrivera

P40+ back only has 8800 total actuations. 40 Megapixel Sensor or 10 (using sensor +). Comes with charger & 4x batteries. M Mount - $8000.00

* FYI - This back is also eligible as a trade in back towards an upgrade (p45+, p65+, IQ and IQ2s) for $12,396.00.

$12,396 for $8000?? Thats a big discount!

Will post pics in a bit. Shipping to be calculated with insurance.

Last edited:

Jwoo

Received a great DF and AF80 lens! Thanks RC! And if ever you are upgrading your IQ180, I'll be first in line! :)

rcrivera

Hi Johnny -

Thats good news! Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the camera!

I'll let you know if I upgrade.

RC

Received a great DF and AF80 lens! Thanks RC! And if ever you are upgrading your IQ180, I'll be first in line! :)

rcrivera

BUMP - Taking Offers

P40+ back only has 9400+ total actuations. 40 Megapixel Sensor or 10 (using sensor +). Comes with charger & 4x batteries & pelican case. M Mount - $8000.00

* FYI - This back is also eligible as a trade in back towards an upgrade (p45+, p65+, IQ and IQ2s) for $12,396.00. $12,396 for $8000?? Thats a big discount!