The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS in EU/Worldwide Zeiss 100/2 Macro, 21/2.8 Distagon and Other Zeiss Lenses

dsapkota

(I am trying to sell most of my Leica R and Zeiss collection. Below is the list of Zeiss, please have a look on my other ad for many Leica R lenses, Camera, DMR and accessories)

I am located in The Netherlands and the Price is given in Euros.

While I prefer to have cash, but trading with Canon or Leica R system (looking for Leica 2X Focus Modul) is also an option.

I have an outstanding history on ebay both as a seller and buyer and also can give you many references from US, Canadian, European, and Australian users with whom I have done business.

There are a few positive feedbacks on me here in this site too.

I have sold to and bought from, many items, US; Canada; and other countries without any problem.

Local pick up is always welcome, I of course can send the items too.

Here are for Sale -

Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 100mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon EF Mount [/B]Brand New in Box with all the paper works, have used once for test pictures, great lens but I don't need - 1299 Euros

Zeiss 35-70/3.5 Sonnar T* Excellent condition, will include an EOS adapter too - 499 Euros

Zeiss Distagon T* 21mm f/2.8 ZE Lens for Canon EF Mount, Brand New in Box with all the paper works, have used once for test pictures, great lens but don't need for my type of photography - 1299 Euros

Zeiss 28/2.8 lens Excellent+ - 399 Euros

Zeiss 80-200/4 Excellent + with Canon EOS Adapter - 399 Euros

Zeiss 50/1.7 Like New with Canon EOS Adapter - 350 Euros

Please hit me a PM (which is faster than posting your reply here) if you are interested.