The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Lenses (AF & MF), FD 35-70/4 & Lots of Misc

Albino_BlacMan

So the other thread turned into a little bit of a mess and I added some stuff some I’m just starting a new one (hope that’s okay). This one is better organized (especially the pictures of FS item).

So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Canon FD

Canon FD 35-70/4 – $65 - Overall good condition. Newer FD lens with the lock mechanism. This one shows some wear on the exterior but nothing serious. Glass is clean and clear, aperture is snappy and oil free and the zoom and focus are nice and smooth. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon MF

Nikon 43-86/3.5(885338) – $45 - This one is in bargain condition. Exterior shows some wear and signs of use. It has a social insurance number carved into the underside of the lens (and it’s not professionally done). However the zoom and focus are smooth, glass is clear and blades are snappy and oil free. This one is the cheapest of the bunch but shoots just as well as any of the others. Comes a Hoya front cap but no rear cap.

Nikon Mount Vivitar 28/2.8 - $50 – The exterior shows some definite wear especially on the aperture ring but nothing too serious. Glass is clean and clear and focus is smooth. The aperture is snappy and oil free. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon AF

Nikon AF 28-70/3.5-4.5D – $100 - Exterior shows signs of wear but nothing major. AF is accurate, zoom is smooth, focus is smooth (for a consumer Nikon lens), glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. Comes with front and rear caps and an Optex front filter.

Tamron-F AF Tele- converter (2x N-AF MC4)(So it’s Nikon mount) – $75 - Works good. AF with all the lenses is should AF with on my D80. Glass is clean and clear. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon AF 35-105 3.5-4.5 (non D) – $60 - Exterior looks a little rough. It looks like it’s been bouncing around in a camera bag for a while. However the AF is accurate, zoom is smooth, focus is smooth (for a consumer Nikon lens), glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. Comes with rear cap but no front one.

Nikon AF 24-50/3.3-4.5 – $60 - This one is definitely in user condition (borderline ugly) – The exterior shows some pretty good wear. There’s a scratch on the DOF scale. The zoom ring is pretty stiff. However the AF is accurate, focus is smooth glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. The lens comes with a rear cap but no front one.

Bargain Stuff (PM for description/pictures) and feel free to make offers

Yashica Mount Sigma 70-250/3.5-4.5 II - $10 + Shipping – Good working condition

Yashica 2x Teleconverter - $10 + Shipping – Good working condition

Nikon EM (Black) – $15 + Shipping – Untested

Pentax ME - $10 plus shipping – Parts/repair

Micador 55mm Screw in Super Wide Angle Converter - $10 plus shipping – Good Working condition

FD Mount Vivitar 2x Teleconverter - $10 plus shipping – Good Working condition

Pictures

Vivitar 28/2.8

Nikon 28-70/3.5-4.5D

Tamron-F AF Tele- converter (2x N-AF MC4)

Canon FD 35-70/4