The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica super angulon with black mda and Zeiss finder

sa124m

This combo is extremely hard for me to let go of but hopefully I will find it a good new home and will help myself to do the same. Here I have a mda that has been powder coated black. So pretty much all the lettering is blacked out too which can sometimes make it tough to read the shutter speeds. Also in the painting process the little plastic window over the counter got melted so I usually use a small piece of gaff tape to cover it. The camera works well at all speeds. As for the lens it is a phenomenal shooter and of a very late batch with latest coatings and optics. The lens is cosmetically a little rough having a small ding on the rear metal housing and also has the bubbling of the paint inside the lens which is called schneideritis but doesn't affect sharpness, contrast or use at all. This lens has always preformed great on this camera, m8, m9, rd1 and the gxr. As for the finder it is the finest in my opinion the Zeiss 21mm finder in great condition. And to top off this street machine a domke gripper strap. I am asking 1250 usd paypaled and shipped for the whole shebang. I would prefer to sell it as a set but may consider breaking it up if I get no takers for the complete set.