The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS m4/3 Zoom Lens and LVF-2 Viewfinder

jnewell

Panasonic LVF-2 Viewfinder with box/pouch/cap/papers
Price $200
Location MA, US
Ships to US Lower 48
Description This is an unused LVF-2 for the Panasonic GX-1 and LX-7 cameras. It was purchased in June for an LX-7 that spent less than a week here because I bought an RX100 instead. The LVF-2 is literally unused and was slipped into the LX-7 accessory shoe once to verify that it was not DOA (it is not; it works perfectly). It comes with the original box, pouch, shoe cap and papers, all as shipped and like new. The price is the same price I paid in June. Questions are welcome; best comms by email at newellj at gmail dot com

Panasonic 14-140mm f/4.0-5.8 OIS Lens with caps/shade/box/pouch/papers
Price $450
Location MA, US
Ships to US Lower 48
Description This is a lightly used, one year old Panasonic 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS zoom complete with original caps, shade, pouch, box and papers. It is in nearly new condition cosmetically, mechanically and optically. The optics are clean with no scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, coating issues or other blemishes or damage. The lens may very minor internal dust, though I have trouble seeing it. The zoom action is as smooth as you will get on a long-extension lens like this in m4/3 native lenses and is not loose. It has both caps and the shade. The shade shows some minor surface rubs. Questions are welcome, email is best to newellj at gmail dot com.

Terms for both
Payment accepted Regular PayPal (fee included in price) as long as the buyer has a positive history here
Shipping method FedEx Ground or UPS (my choice). If paid with PayPal, I can only ship to the PayPal-verified US address with signature required
Shipping charge No charge
Handling time Usually 1 business day after cleared payment
References eBay: jnewell9999