The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 200mm F/2G AF-S VR VR IF ED I Lens, Ex+

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
This may be the best lens in the entire Nikon line up: a Nikkor 200mm F2 G AF-S VR IF ED, (I not II). It is clean inside and out: optics, cosmetics, mechanical. There is a small scratch in the paint of the lens hood (pictured), but otherwise pristine. Includes all caps, carrying case, paperwork, manual, and original box and packing material.
I am including the expensive Nikon circular polarizer for this camera: C-PL IL.
Seller will pay PayPal fees, and shipping costs in the US. International shipping available at cost (fully insured and declared).
Return guaranteed for full refund (less shipping) in seven days from receipt of the lens.
I will send the lens to an approved PayPal address only.
I would like $3500 for the lens.

jstaben

This may be the best lens in the entire Nikon line up: a Nikkor 200mm F2 G AF-S VR IF ED, (I not II). It is clean inside and out: optics, cosmetics, mechanical. There is a small scratch in the paint of the lens hood (pictured), but otherwise pristine. Includes all caps, carrying case, paperwork, manual, and original box and packing material.
I am including the expensive Nikon circular polarizer for this camera: C-PL IL.
Seller will pay PayPal fees, and shipping costs in the US. International shipping available at cost (fully insured and declared).
Return guaranteed for full refund (less shipping) in seven days from receipt of the lens.
I will send the lens to an approved PayPal address only.
I would like $3500 for the lens.
This *is* the best lens in the Nikon lineup! GLWS!