The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LNIB Samsung NX300 camera with 20-50mm lens and UV filter

Jaladhi

Just got a good deal on a full-frame camera so I have decided to let this one go. It is less than a month old and has only about 20 shutter actuations. Original box and all accessories included. As good as brand new. Latest firmware on the camera. I am also throwing in a high-quality Marumi thin UV filter (Made in Japan) on the lens for protection ($27 value). B&H price for a new NX300 is $649. I am looking for $549. CONUS Shipping and PayPal fees included.

This is the best camera Samsung has made so far. Excellent sensor with low noise, very natural colors, fast autofocus, and a really good range of lenses.

I have been active on GetDPI, FM Forums, and eBay for many years. Buy with confidence. Local pickup welcome in Austin, TX.