The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Summicron-M 75mm APO Excellent

jstaben

I'm selling this lens, recently purchased here on the forums from John. I'm finding I don't need this FL at this time and something else came up needing to liquidate. Here is his description below, and I will add pictures. There is minimal wear at best as noted.

Price is $2650

Leica 75mm Summicron-M APO
Excellent Condition, Complete with Box, Case and Caps

The 75mm APO is in excellent condition. Focus is smooth and the aperture clicks cleanly from stop to stop. The glass is clean and scratch-free. The lens just got back from DAG for a focus adjustment, and it is now spot-on with my Leica M-240. Cosmetically, there is some paint loss on the barrel - which is much less noticeable in person compared to when lit up with 1000 watts. The lens comes with its original packaging, instructions, cert card, caps and case. DAG had the lens for about 3 months, and during that time I bought a 75 Lux. I am used to the 75 Lux now, so selling the 75 APO.