The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU) Mint Leica Summarit 75 2.5

gwg

Selling my pristine Leica Summarit 75mm 2.5. I love the way this lens renders but can't justify keeping it after buying a 90mm.

The lens is in excellent (mint)condition, I cannot find any traces of use on it at all. It also comes with the optional lens hood (this shows a couple of micro-spots, where the metal shines through - see pictures), as well as front and rear caps. The lens is 6-bit coded.

Here are some pictures of the lens:

And some sample shots taken with it:
With the M9: THE PEOPLE OF BRUSSELS | Brussels People #195 - Portuguese Traveller
With the Hexar RF / TriX: THE PEOPLE OF BRUSSELS | Brussels People #244 - Swedish Savoir Vivre

Erwin Puts rates this lens as very close to the Summicron 75 which sells for more than double the price.

It presently sells new (with the additional lens hood) for €1680,-

I'm looking for €1250 net to me.

Last edited:

gwg

Re: FS (EU/US) Mint Leica Summarit 75 2.5

Make me an offer.

I'm in New York and DC in early August and could therefore also sell it over there if there's interest.

kmstudio

Re: FS (EU/US) Mint Leica Summarit 75 2.5

Make me an offer.

I'm in New York and DC in early August and could therefore also sell it over there if there's interest.
Hello GWG,
Let me know if you dont sell it before arriving in NYC.
We may be able to work something out.
Best
kent

asiafish

Somebody should buy this, it is a FANTASTIC lens, as all four Summarits are. Sorry not buying as I already have one.

gwg

I couldn't agree more! :) Thank you, asiafish!

Acutally just bought a Summarit 35mm, as I'm quite impressed by the line after using the 50 and the 75.