The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM-D and lenses (Oly, Pana)

bradhusick

I have decided to move out of µ4/3, so I am offering for sale the following equipment.

All are in like-new-in-box condition with all caps, hoods, papers, boxes and packaging. All are scratch and mark-free, no dust, haze, fingerprints, cleaning marks, etc. All are less than 1 year old current models. These are pretty much indistinguishable from new. Shipping in CONUS is included, as are paypal fees. Prices are the average of actual ebay sales of used equipment in any condition over the last several months. No lower offers or trades please. If you'd like to buy, please send paypal to husick-at-yahoo-dot-com. I will revise the post as items sell.

USA sales only at this time. No paypal "gift" please - I do things the boring legal way.

1. Olympus OM-D (silver) with 12-50mm kit lens, 6 batteries (2 OEM) and 2 extra wall chargers, Luigi thin hand strap: $990
2. Olympus HLD-6 battery grip: $200
3. Olympus 75mm f/1.8 lens (silver): $800
4. Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 lens: $850
5. Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 lens: $SOLD
6. Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8 lens: $SOLD
7. Panasonic 35-100mm f/2.8 lens: $SOLD
8. Panasonic 100-300mm f/4-5.6 lens: $450

No combination discounts.

Last edited:

bradhusick

OM-D body only (without 12-50 lens) price is $740

12-50 lens price is $250