The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Awesome LTM's for Leica: Canon 50 f/1.5 and 50 f/1.2 lenses

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone,
Up for sale are 2 lenses that I have enjoyed on the M Monochrom and M9. However, I have toooo many 50's, so these should go....

1. Canon 50 mm f/1.5 LTM (Canon Sonnar lens). This one is cosmetically great. Barrel is near mint. There's a bit of oil on the blades, and some subtle cleaning marks on the glass, which have no impact on IQ. This is one of the best Sonnar lenses ever made, and it's a legend in many circles, including RFF (just do a search, and you'll see). I am selling for: CONUS sale for $475 shipped

2. Canon 50 mm f/1.2 LTM: Another fantastic lens. Canon's superspeed LTM. It's a double Gaussian/Planar lens, and is also a legend for its unique OOF. It can be mounted readily to an M body given it's LTM mount, unlike it's faster sibling, the Canon 0.95, which requires mount modification. It's far more compact, and the signature is really awesome, if you like classic OOF rendering. This sucker is nearly mint. I can't really see anything wrong. Nearly a collector's copy. Also a RFF and classic lens legend.

I am selling for: CONUS sale for $550 shipped

Prices include shipping and corresponding LTM-M mount Kipon adapters with 6 bit coding wells!

I only take personal or bank checks. I only ship within the US (all 50 states). Please PM me if you have interest

Best,
Ashwin