The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX gear for sale or trade for Leica M digital

asiafish

I have the following for sale or trade for Leica M digital

Sony NEX7 Camera Body
Purchased a little over a year ago. I carry this with me everywhere, and there is some very slight brassing at the camera bottom, but otherwise it is impeccably maintained and works perfectly. Comes with strap, charger and three Sony batteries
Asking $750 shipped in the continental USA

Carl Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Distagon for Sony NEX/E Mount
Purchased new from B&H and registered with Zeiss for the extra year of warranty. Lens is of course near new and in perfect condition having only left the house a few times. Comes in the original box, caps and hood.
Asking $1100 shipped in the continental USA.

Carl Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 Planar for Sony NEX/E Mount
Purchased new from B&H and registered with Zeiss for the extra year of warranty. Lens is of course near new and in perfect condition having only left the house a few times. Comes in the original box, caps and hood.
Asking $800 shipped in the continental USA.

Carl Zeiss (Sony) Sonnar 24mm f/1.8 for Sony NEX/E Mount
I bought this from the Sony store just over a year ago. It is in beautiful used condition (EX+/LN-) with only a few minor signs of use, mostly on the exterior of the lens hood. Glass is perfect. always protected. This is my absolute favorite lens for Sony NEX and is on my NEX7 almost always. Includes caps, case and hood.
Asking $900 shipped in the continental USA

Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS for NEX/E Mount
Purchased from the Sony Store about one-year-ago. Glass is perfect, some light marking on the focus ring (they all do this, very delicate finish on these). Comes with caps and hood.
Asking $200 shipped in the continental USA

Sigma EX DN 19mm f/2.8 First Version (Ribbed Plastic)
Bought used from KEH in LN- condition. Lens is still in LN- condition with no markings whatsoever on the glass or any other issues that I can detect. It looks new to me. Comes with caps, case and hood.
Asking $80 shipped in the continental USA

Sony Flash HVL-F43AM
Bought just over a year ago. This is the medium-sized unit with all of the latest Sony automation to function and master or slave in wireless flash. Can even control groups. This has the Minolta/Sony Alpha flash shoe design and works natively on all Minolta and Sony DSLRs up to and including the A77. The new A99 requires a mount adapter. Also works perfectly on the NEX7 camera. NEX6 requires an adapter.
Asking $200 shipped in the continental USA

TRADES
I am looking to acquire a digital M camera and will consider trading any and all of my NEX gear for one. M8.2 or M9/ME preferred.

asiafish

The Zeiss Touit 32 f/1.8 lens and the Sony HVL 43AM are sold.

Sony 50/1.8, Sony Zeiss 24/1.8, Zeiss Touit 12/2.8, Sigma 19/2.8 and NEX7 body still available.

asiafish

The Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Distagon is sold.

Still remaining are the NEX7 body, the Sony Zeiss 24/1.8, the Sony 50/1.8 OSS and the Sigma 19/2.8

asiafish

I have placed a deposit on an M8.2, so no trades for camera bodies.

I am interested in trading for a 24, 24 or 28mm M mount lens, however.

asiafish

Bump. Still looking to trade or sell the NEX7 body and Zeiss 24/1.8 Sonnar E.

Looking for 24, 25 or 28mm M mount lens.