The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

AFi-II 7 back - AFi/Hy6 mount.

Price: $10,000.00
Payment method: Paypal or wire.
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I've just purchased (eep!) a Credo 80 in the/an AFi/Hy6 mount and, in turn, will most likely no longer require my AFi-II 7 (note: this is the version with the rotating sensor and tilting LCD).

I've never taken it outside of the studio and the shot count, according to Set up -> About is 705 (see attached).

It'll ship in it's respective pelican case w/ protective LCD, caps, FW, batteries and charger.

You can also mount this to a multitude of other systems/tech cams in addition to the Mamiya RZ.

I'm hoping to get around 10k for it.

Any questions - fire away: [email protected]

*IF* PayPal is preferred by you, then you cover the applicable fees. Wire/transfer is preferred on my end though. Feedback can be provided on request.

Ships as soon as funds have been received/cleared.

Oh - those are available in AFi/Hy6 mounts at 33MP with tilting LCDs and rotating sensors? Silly m.. Oh. Wait.

No.

AFi mount backs can be found new at 56 or 80 MP - *NOT* 33. And the versions that do crop up from time to time are the AFi versions (not AFi-II) — so you have to take the back off and rotate it, and then reaffix.

But uh. Clearly you know all so.. enlighten away.

f8orbust

@gfs: Your fourth post on getdpi and already you've seen fit to police pricing on someone else's listing (or just taken the opportunity to bash MF for some odd reason)? You need to read the rules for buying and selling:

Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette. If your not a buyer or seller than you really have no business commenting on any of the items listed. Those discussions are best in the forum itself.

gfs

Apologies. I had not read the rules. I'm not wanting to bash anything or anyone, simply to inform that there are currently very interesting deals to be had. Certainly not bashing MF which I've been shooting digitally for almost 15 years.

Sure there are — ON COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLATFORMS. You seem to be missing that point entirely. But you're more than welcome to contact CI and ask them for a price on an AFi II-7 (which is NOT an Aptus II-7), or the price of having an H/M/C mount Aptus II-7 converted to AFi/Hy6 mount.

Please post your findings - or delete/edit your first post on the grounds that it is entirely incorrect and has no relevance to my posting.

EH21

Besides the obvious mount difference, the AFi-ii 7 has the rotating sensor and articulating screen which the regular aptus backs do not. I don't think these are available new anymore, but one advantage they have over the 10 and 12 versions is the faster frame to frame rate.

Bump for Alex

Just worked out how much I need to cover, so I can sell the back for exactly that - $8750 (+PP ..or wire. Wire works too). Ships out as soon as payment is received, insured, via DHL. Should be with you the next day.

kuau

Workshop Member
Bump for a great MF Back, I own the exact same thing and since 33 MP is plenty for me, and for anyone who shoots in the field like I do, have a rotating sensor is awesome.