The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A900 body + telephoto lens

lowep

My Sony A900 body with GGS optical glass screen protector, charger, battery, software, leads, remote control, body cap and instructions. It has about 12,000 clicks and is in excellent condition.

1000 euros + shipping from Vejle in Denmark.

I bought this camera from a Dyxum forum member earlier this year and an alpha mount Tamron AF 200-400 5.6 LD lens to photograph wildlife. But since then I have only taken about 50 test shots in my house and the body and lens has sat in my dry cabinet, as the people I was doing this small project for decided they wanted video not photos.

So if I knew what I do now I should probably have got a better video camera but instead made this video with my old camcorder.

The Tamron AF 200-400 5.6 LD lens is also for sale. It is also in excellent condition and comes with a tripod mount. 300 euros + shipping from DK

Thanks for looking!

Peter

Last edited:

lowep

still available but maybe for not much longer, as summer breeze seems to be blowing in the right direction :)

lowep

Just found out using this free online tool the actual shutter count is 34,424

Gosh maybe this is why Confucius says ignorance is bliss?