The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M Monochrom

Vlad

Price: $7,000.00
Payment method: Paypal or bank wire
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: FedEx 2-Day to ConUS included

For sale is the Leica M Monochrome plus several accessories. Purchased in April from Brad Husick, this camera has 5723 actuations. I would rate the condition as 9/10, see the pictures for details. The kit consists of everything in the original box, 3 extra M9 batteries, Luigi M Mate 2 base in black with doors for battery and SD card, and a matchTechnical TU-CSEP-1 Thumbs Up cold shoe in black.

Asking $7,000 net to me, paid via Paypal (fees are on you) or bank wire. Fedex 2-Day shipping to ConUS included in price. No trades, price is firm. I have a positive track record of trading on both GetDPI and FM forums (nearly 100 + feedback there). PM with questions.

Last edited: