The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : Leica S2 complete, with 70mm lens (EU prefered)

proenca

Hi there,

Long time forum member here, at LUF , etc. Sold many things here in getdpi, including my Noctilux 1.0, then my WATE, then my M9 then my Noctilix 0.95 - all to forum members and all went perfect ( can give references ) .

So here for sale, just for the reason that I dont use it as I expected to, I'm an amateur and baby is incoming.

My other M9 that I kept which is dearly missed is sitting in the shelf so the S2 is a unwanted luxury.

So :

Leica S2
no scratches, dings or dents in any way
Complete with box, manuals.
Leica 70mm f2.5 lens complete with box with no scratch, whatsoever.
All cables, etc etc

Pictures will follow when I get home, please note :

* bank transfer only
* I do not have the original lens cap - was lost. it has a replacement though and lens is flawless
* no paypal.
* I repeat, no paypal. large sums of money is big paypal no no
* prefer sending to EU, but USA is fine ( alas, my Noctiux 0.95 and last lux went to US without any problem )
* tracked shipping is included in the price
* I'm tossing 2 x 8gb Sandisk Extreme 30x cards for free as new ( I'm returning to my M9, so no use whatsoever in the CF )

PRICE : 10.000 euros

just want a fast sell. again, ask around - been here for ages

proenca

update, since I have a few private messages already : no part exchange at all. cash only. open to REALISTIC offers ( 9k up ) , want a fast sale, need the cash

proenca

Hulk, thanks for the support message

S2 still available for sale, few offers but still nothing closed yet. Cmon guys :)