Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Nikon 14-24 (updated)

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Nikon 14-24 (updated)

For sale is my Nikon 14-24. It's in what I would call excellent user condition. The zoom ring feels a touch looser than my other nikkor zooms, but I'm not sure what's typical for this lens either, and it doesn't affect use at all. There are blemishes to the paint, but the glass is clean with exception of the minute scratch illustrated below (that i spent half an hour trying to photograph, and which took shining my phone's LED to find). The cap is on the rough side. No box or accessories exist, as this came to me in a kit with my d800 from it's original owner (local). It's much wider than I need or use regularly to keep it in my bag.

Originally my father was going to buy it, but has decided to reallocate his fun money toward the stereo system (McIntosh and KEF, if there are any audiophiles viewing this). Lol

Let's start at $1400, PayPal and conus shipping included. Reasonable offers considered.

Cheers,
    David

this is the blemish on the front glass...it's the tiny pin points toward the center...not the smudge next to it. anything else is external dust (i live in the desert) or reflections.

--David

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Nikon 14-24 (updated)

Bump. Lets get this lens a new home. Offers that start with 13 will probably take it.
    --David

Post Thanks / Like

would put my money into Mcintosh any day

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. Word. He picked up a 2105 to match mine (he's also got a 2100, but loves the blue meters). I forget where this one is going, or which speakers it's pairing with. I wanna say upstairs with a pair of KEF iq30s, but I don't think that's right. It's hard to keep track of, much like my camera bag. Lol.
    --David

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD to a local buyer. Thanks for looking...go buy my fotoman.

Daves
    --David