The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica M9P Black w/ 28 & 50 Summicron

VINCET

Selling the my Leica M9P black with a 50mm Summicron and 28mm Summicron ASPH. The body is in pristine condition. Everything work as it should. Mechanical and Optical are both perfect. LCD is perfect as well. The bottom plate still has the plastic protector. The camera comes with the charger, battery, manual and body cap. This body was originally an M9 that was converted to M9P in Feb of 2013. It only has about 2100 shutter actuation. Still have paperwork of the service. The 50mm Summicron is about 8.5. Optics is a 10. The 28mm Asph is a full 10. Prefer to sell as package and payment is by wire transfer or BOA transfer. Price of $8800 includes express next day shipping within CONUS.

Individually, the price is as follows and does not include shipping.
M9-P $5000
50mm $1149
28mm $2950

Both lenses are 6 bit coded also. Picture is of actual product.

Leica M9P and Summi set - a set on Flickr

There are 240 reason why I am selling this set :)

Last edited:

VINCET

50mm summicron is SOLD.

The price of the M9-P and the 28mm Summicron ASPH is $7700 and includes USPS Express next day shipping insured. Price is NET.

Last edited:

VINCET

I am lowering the kit price to $7650.

The camera by itself is now $4950 and the 28mm is $2900.

Price is net. Payment is by wire transfer or Paypal gift. If you want to pay by Paypal regular, it is 3% extra. references available.

VINCET

Probably added 100 clicks to the M9 p since the original was placed

Lowering the price to $7625

Body is now $4925 and lens is $2875

Shipping is now included

VINCET

Some inquires but still available. For New Members or people who cannot provide any references, I will require a wait period for your payment to be clear before I send the camera. I have bought and sold stuff on Getdpi, also have been an ebay member since April of 1997 with the user name of Leica4ever. References also available at FM under VINCET. For the regulars on this site, no issue with any form of payment. Me personally, I usually sent payment via paypal gift to those who have track record on this site when I buy from them. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited: