The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Monochrom Original Leather Neck Strap

It's a long story, but basically I was given a brand new beautiful black leather Leica neck strap--the same one that comes with the Monochrom. It's great, but I have always had and prefer the stock nylon strap, 14312.

The strap is genuine leather, premium full grain cowhide in black. Would work equally well on any M model, digital or film. Includes the original O rings and of course the neckpad with a Leica logo stamped into it.

I would value this at roughly the same price as the Leica M Wide Strap--14455--which retails for $129.95.

Offering my Monochrom strap for $100 shipping included in the U.S. Or $95 plus actual shipping overseas.

yossarian123

Hello, I've been looking online for a picture of just the strap and can't find one. I have no idea what they look like - can you post a picture? Thanks!