The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Fuji X-E1/ 18-55 in Black like new and barely used

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I really like this camera but as always I have my eye on another exotic lens. I bought this only a few months ago and have a extra Fuji Brand battery, a John Milich custom grip minus the L bracket side,A Fuji to Nikon G adapter made by Rainbow Images all the documentation and box. I paid full price for this 1399.00 for just the Body and 18-55 which I never used the original lens hood so it is brand new in the box but purchased a metal lens hood which I will include. Total cost i paid is close to 1700.00. I'll let it go for 1099 shipped USA for free. Very nice cam and I do love it but I have a serious itch for a lens.

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Fuji X-E1/ 18-55 in Black like new and barely used

I never ever charge Paypal fees or shipping fees that is the way I do business. thats a huge cost savings to you the buyer

Guy Mancuso

Okay I need a quick sale , my lens I want hit the forum and i want it. Lets move this along. Make me a offer. I'll even throw in a 40 dollar Upstrap. Which BTW is the best camera strap around.

Guy Mancuso

I found the receipt bought locally for 1579 with extra battery, a 140 dollar grip, various hoods and a Upstrap for 40 dollars and I'll add a 16gb card. Purchased 4/5/2013. I will include the receipt for warranty work. Plus i have the Nikon G adapter

Guy Mancuso

I have a LCD protector on but I do have a Expert Shield protector I will include unused as well.

Guy Mancuso

Price lowered to 975 with all the goodies

Guy Mancuso

It's a screaming good deal. Lots of stuff with it