The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon 135mm F2 DC lens like new condition

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I bought it but not using it much and i have a serious itch for a exotic lens. Bought from KEH in excellent condition just a few months ago if that for 1199. It has both front and rear caps no box or case. Its very very sharp and its a very sweet lens. Help me out for 975.00 shipped to your door in US for free.

I never ever charge Paypal fees or shipping fees that is the way I do business. Thats a huge cost savings to you the buyer

yossarian123

Re: FS: Nikon 135mm F2 DC lens like new condition

I'm pretty much done with Nikon, but this is still a pretty sweet deal on a real monster of a portrait lens.

Guy Mancuso

I'm thinking about it actually. Love that lens or the new Sigma 120-300.

D&A

I'm thinking about it actually. Love that lens or the new Sigma 120-300.
I can make a strong case for either (I speak from experience of using both). It greatly depends on your primary application.

Dave (D&A)

Guy Mancuso

Exactly Dave and renting is a great option for me as well.

jstaben

If you get a good deal on a used one it's like a no cost rental if you need to sell! :). Mine was bought at KEH too!