The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cron 40/2, GR1v, Nikon F2, Nikkor 50/1.4, Vito II

lamlux

Selling some gear, The GR1v I just got and love, but the wife doesn't.... haha... and she uses the gear too.

and an V5 Summicron 50/2 just arrived at the door.

Soo.

Summicron-C 40mm f2 with hood, caps - $280
It's been dinged pretty badly on the focusing ring, but still operates fine. The lens produces sharp images.
• Aperture blades have some wear but not much, the paint has been worn around the lens.
• Minor dust inside the lens.
• Rear element has what appears to be minor haze if you use a VERY bright light source. This doesn't affect images, especially with use of hood.

Comes with the original undamaged hood, front cap and rear cap.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ricoh GR1v with box, hood, batteries - $SOLD
WONDERFUL compact camera that really has an amazing lens. I love it.
• Top LCD has died, numbers barely visible. Viewfinder LCD displays shutter speeds on the left, P, and 3 focus points. Distances scale does not show inside.
• Exterior is very very mint, no wear outside at all. Minor rub marks that's it.
• Viewfinder has a tiny it of dust inside, see photo, doesn't affect images or usage.
• Everything else functions as it should, flash, custom ISO, buttons, etc.
• Reminder, top LCD doesn't work. Inside viewfinder LCD partially works.

------------------------------------------------------------

Nikon F2 Black Body - $SOLD
Serial: 7766962
• Camera is in nice shape, just minor paint wear, and a slight ding on bottom plate.
• Missing black piece above timer, thus lowish price.
• Focus screen is slightly dirty but can be cleaned.

Nikkor 50/1.4 AFD - $190
Nice autofocus and manual focus AF-D lens.. will work on all Nikon's that have AF motors.
• Lens is in great condition, very very faint cleaning marks on the front element, minor dust only visible with flashlight or bright light source.
• Exterior shows some use, not abuse, just use.

Voigtlander Vito II - $SOLD
Little 35mm folder that has a Color Skopar lens.. I ran a roll through but haven't developed it yet. It's got slower speed hang, like around 1/2 second-ish are sluggish. Didn't see any light leaks in the bellows. Fun little camera.

Olympus MJU-I Panorama - $20
Little point and shoot known as Stylus Infinity here.
• Lens is in great condition, no marks on the elements, minor dust only visible with flashlight or bright light source.
• Exterior of camera shows usage scuffs, and marks. But doesn't affect usability
• Leather case also has a little bit of wear.

ALL items can be seen here:
August For Sale

Prices do not include PayPal fee ( Add 3 % ) or Shipping.. Shipping will be done by USPS unless agreed otherwise, and i'll give you a exact estimate so we can save money..

Combo packages will get a discount :)

Last edited: