The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IR-Converted Nikon D700

I bought this a couple of months ago because I wanted to try out digital infrared. After using it for a while, I don't think IR is my cup of tea, so I'm putting it back on the market.

This camera was converted by LifePixel with their standard 720nm IR conversion (current cost for this conversion is US$375 plus shipping each way). The overall condition is very good with minimal signs of wear; I recently replaced the rubber pads on the back and front grip of the camera, so that part of it looks like new (photos below were taken before the new grips went on).

I would rate the cosmetic condition about a 9 out of 10; it's very clean but there are a few small spots of wear on the bottom of the camera. The camera comes with the battery charger, two Nikon EN-EL3e batteries, and body cap.

Asking $1500 plus shipping (to Canada or the USA). PayPal is fine if the buyer picks up the 3% fee.

Will also consider trades involving Fuji XF lenses, Nikon 24mm or 85mm f3.5 PC-E lenses (Nikon Canada only), Zeiss ZF.2 lenses, other... ?

Last edited: