The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony RX1/EVF/Lens Hood/A&A strap!

JPizzzle

Hi all,
So, I need funds for something else, and decided to sell my barely used RX1. The camera was bought back in 3/2013 from amazon. Based on the image count (not sure how to check actuations on sony's) it only has 384 actuations. Like I said minimal use-i've just been too busy lately with grad school stuff to go out and shoot.

I'm including all the accessories that comes with it plus the sony lcd protector that has been on since day 1. It has no scratches on it, not even on the bottom. I have the original boxes/paperwork and it should still be under manufacturers warranty.

I'm also going to include the sony EVF, sony rx1 lens hood, extra sony battery, and black A&A ACAM E25R strap.

Asking $2750, which includes shipping CONUS. Add 3% for paypal, and I can ship international as well. Local pickup in Philadelphia is also welcome.

Thanks,

JP

Last edited:

JPizzzle

Bump

I'm not sure if I want to break the package up, but PM me what your looking to pay for the EVF.

Thanks!