The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CV 50/1.5 Nokton ASPH LTM + Hawk's adapter

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

A little gear rationing, as I prepare to take delivery of my new GH3. Because of its crop factor, compared to the NEX 6, my lens overlap is huge; and too many fifties.

This one is mechanically and optically perfect. Save $400 over the new model, which is Leica M mount.

This one, with the LTM-Leica M adapter, plus the Hawk's adapter, will let you focus down to 12" or so. As I understand it, this is the same optical formula as the new one (which comes only in Leica M, as far as I know). Last image shows closes focussing distance.

So, this copy for sale today is more flexible AND focusses closer, and is a lot less expensive.

Here are images of the lens, box, papers, the LTM-M adapter, and the brand-new Hawk's adapter.

http://kitlaughlin.com/bodypress/Cosina Voigtlander 50_1.5_Nokton_ASPH/

$699 USD, including shipping to you.

My Paypal address is [email protected], and I will eat the fees.

Any questions, please email me (same as PP address). Cheers and thanks for looking, Kit

Last edited:

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Price drop to $649.

I neglected to mention that the focussing on this lovely lens is silky smooth and it is sharp wide open.