The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei Mutar with filter, Bay III Hood, Bay II Rolleinar 3, filter and grip

Albino_BlacMan

So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

Rollei Bay III 1.5x Mutar (fits Bay II) with Rollei 6x6 Mutar Filter (Yellow) (67mm) - $750 Shipped

Glass: Mutar - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze, Filter - Clean and clear with no scratches fungus or haze.
Cosmetics: Mutar - Shows minor wear on the mount. Other than that everything appears to be in good condition. Filter – Shows wear on the mounting threads. Other than it’s in good condition (minor wear that looks pretty standard for the age).
Accessories: Mutar – Comes with the appropriate lens hood and brown leather Rollei case. Hood is in good condition and case shows some wear (it has done its job protecting the Mutar). Filter – Comes with Rollei brown leather case in used condition (again it has done its job protecting the filter).
Notes: Lens says Bay III 1.5x on it but fits on my Bay II Rolleiflex

Rollei Bay III Lens Hood - $80 Shipped

Cosmetics: Minor wear on the mounting bayonet. Exterior looks good for the age, only showing minor wear. Interior of the hood shows light scratches but is all black (no silver showing).
Accessories: Well used brown leather Rollei case.

Rollei Bay II Rolleinar - $70 Shipped

Glass: Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze. The larger lens (for the viewing lens) shows some minor internal dust.
Cosmetics : Mounts show wear on both pieces. The larger lens (for the viewing lens) shows pretty good wear on front (where the filter threads would be if you could screw another lens into it). Nothing that would affect functionality though.
Accessories: Well used brown leather Rollei case.

Rollei Bay I Rolleipol and Bay I Yellow Filter - $60 Shipped

Glass: Rolleipol - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze. Yellow Filter - Clean and clear. No scratches fungus or haze.
Cosmetics: Rolleipol - shows some wear along the outside of the filter (slight discoloration and some black/brown dots) and some wear on the front of the filter. Yellow Filter –Looks good, shows minor wear on the mount.
Accessories: Rolleipol - Well used brown leather Rollei case. Yellow filter – Rollei clear plastic case.

Rollei Pistol Grip - $55 Shipped

Cosmetics: User condition, plastic shows some pretty good wear (I wish they would have made these out of wood instead of plastic) and the mounting plate shows minor paint loss along the edges.
Notes: Full working condition (tested on my 3.5F and it fires it).