The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: VC 15mm (M or LTM) and Jupiter 12 in Contax Mount

PatrickCheung

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a VC 15mm. I'm spending the next four months in hong kong and I think a super wide would be pretty interesting to play with there!

Based on ebay sales... it seems like the LTM version with a viewfinder is about $400, and that's what I'd like to spend on it (shipping inclusive preferably). I'd be willing to spend more on the M version, but nothing over $500.

I do have a preference to the LTM version just because I don't see why this lens would need rangefinder coupling and I could save a few bucks... the 15mm finder would be nice to have as well!

I'm also looking for a Jupiter 12 in contax mount to use on my Nikon S2. If anyone has one that they don't use anymore, especially one that has seen action on an S2, please let me know! I'd go on ebay, but I'm departing for HK in a few weeks and I've always found that I've had to do work on lenses straight from russia!

Let me know what you've got!
Thanks!
Patrick