The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Cambo WRS 1000

Pemihan

I'm thinking of selling my Cambo WRS 1000 body in order to upgrade to the WRS 5000.

It is in perfect condition, works like a charm.
Comes with Cambo carry case and the removable LED light, also have the manual.

$2100 net to me.

I can ship worldwide using my business FedEx account (very reasonable rates)
Payment via Paypal or wire transfer (preferred)

Buy it together with my Rodenstock 45mm f4.5 Apo-Sironar Digital and I'll throw in a cable release, so all you need to go shooting is a sync cable to your back and the appropriate adapter plate :)
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/47697-fs-cambo-45mm-f4-5-rodenstock-apo-sironar-digital.html

Also have this for sale: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/47726-cambo-wds-619-groundglass-flexible-viewing-hood.html

Email is best: pm @ petermisfeldt.com

Pics added. Please note that the Nikon Strap Rings and the RRS plate are not included in the sale.

Last edited:

Don Libby

How much of a difference is there between the 1000 and 5000 besides the wooden grips? I have one of the orginial 1000 and upgraded it by adding the grips. Just thinking outloud here but if there isn't a hell of a lot of difference then why not keep her and add the wooden grips?

Just my 2cents here.....

Don

kdphotography

I believe the Cambo 5000 has slightly larger knobs and off-set weight for the MFDB?

Other than that, same camera. Add the wood grip kit and the differences are minute. Nice small technical camera package and you really don't see many on the used market. Nice price point entry into the technical camera arena too.

ken

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I should not even say this but this is the least cost tech cam with full motion to get in the door. I know I had it myself

kdphotography

Peter,

You know the rules: users of the GetDPI buy and sell forum must run all sales past Guy first. (I'm sure it's just for spell-checking and accuracy of the listing...:ROTFL:) No need for a back-up body for me as there really is nothing to go wrong on the Cambo. Although I'm having trouble figuring out the autofocus on mine.... :D

Guy, not as pretty as your AE, but you deserve one to come back into the fold. Add the Rodenstock HR40 t/s and you have your "one-lens-wonder" landscape kit.

Great kit----somebody needs to pick this up.

ken

Don Libby

I've had my WRS since the Fall of 2008 and have never had a thought of needing a "backup"; these are built to last. I agree with Ken - someone needs to pick this up.

In the meantime I'm just sitting back :watch:

Don

kdphotography

Did Guy get the Cambo? :p

We wanna see photos of your new Cambo 5000, and your impressions. I do have to say, nothing pleases me more than working with a technical camera. I've used many DSLRs and not a single one gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling.

ken

Whitey

Did Guy get the Cambo? :p

We wanna see photos of your new Cambo 5000, and your impressions. I do have to say, nothing pleases me more than working with a technical camera. I've used many DSLRs and not a single one gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling.

ken
Looking forward to that 'warm and fuzzy feeling' (and also some sharp wide angles) once my Cambo arrives in the mail. (sorry Guy!).