The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 500cm, 50/80/150mm lenses, TONS more

maclaine

Hello. I am parting with a gorgeous, extensive Hasselblad setup. I have other options for medium format photography, and an expensive vacation coming up, so this has to go!

(1) 500cm chrome body - Overall in very good condition. Leatherette in excellent shape. Some minor scuffs, but otherwise in beautiful shape. With chimney finder and gridded acute matte screen.

(1) A12 back chrome - Excellent shape. Dark slide is straight as an arrow. Leatherette in excellent condition. No dark slide holder. Matching insert.

(1) A12 back black - Newer, but definitely in user condition. Shows a decent amount of paint loss, scuffs, and scratches. Dark slide is bent a bit but still works just fine. Never had any light leaks. Convenient dark slide holder on rear!

(1) 80mm f/2.8 Planar CF - Very good condition. One miniscule spot on front lens element towards the outer edge, which has no effect on the final image. Otherwise, front and rear elements are flawless. Some scuffs on bayonet mount and rear mount from normal usage. Includes proper hood and caps. Lens hood is in user to good condition, shows scuffs and marks.

(1) 50mm f/4 Distagon CF - Excellent condition. Front and rear elements are flawless. Some scuffs on bayonet mount and rear mount from normal usage. Includes proper hood and caps. Lens hood is in user to good condition, shows scuffs and marks. Slight crack on one part, nearly invisible, and does not affect images.

(1) 150mm f/4 Sonnar CF - Excellent condition. Front and rear elements are flawless. Some scuffs on bayonet mount and rear mount from normal usage. Includes proper hood and caps. Lens hood is in user to good condition, shows scuffs and marks.

(1) PME-3 metered prism - Very good condition. Older style, but still works like a charm.

(1) Compendium shade with (2) inserts

(1) 21mm extension tube

(2) Hasselblad Bay 60 UV filters

(1) Hasselblad Bay 60 Polarizer

(1) Hasselblad strap

(1) Hasselblad rear body protection cap

Overall, a beautiful, classic kit. Enough to get you up and running and taking pictures the moment you receive it. This is truly a beautiful setup, and I'd love to pass it along to someone who will appreciate it.

*PRICE* $2,250 or best reasonable offer, shipped and insured anywhere in the U.S. Other parts of the world must cover shipping and insurance fees. I will cover all PayPal fees.

Preference goes to U.S. buyers and people who want the entire kit. I need to sell this ASAP. If there is no interest after a week, I will begin to break it up. Please feel free to ask me any questions.