The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M7 (alacarte, MP style) Wanted...

hrzlvn

Just get a regular black chrome and buy a lever from Dave for 150 bucks; or get a silver one and buy the M2/M3 SS lever for ~80 bucks. ALC is not practical enough..well, practical? who cares? lol

mewanchuk

I have an M7 with Black dot AND Black paint...but standard issue M7 lever and winder. Basically mint.

In any case, I would be interested in a trade for your MP if in excellent shape.

Let me know, and we can exchange pics.

-M.

atufte

I have an M7 with Black dot AND Black paint...but standard issue M7 lever and winder. Basically mint.

In any case, I would be interested in a trade for your MP if in excellent shape.

Let me know, and we can exchange pics.

-M.
Thanks, but i got one in Norway just now, but i still have the BP MP, it's in excellent condition, but have a few brass marks...(thus not mint)

(Bought new in 2011)

Interested, let me know...

Alex