The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (EU) Hasselblad HC 35mm + 95mm Pol. + Acessories (All Pristine Condition)

pedro39photo

Hello, going to sell some of my Hasselblad gear. (Just for EU)

All accessories i could send by post mail carrier with earlier paypal payment.
The lens i prefer to make the deal by hand in my beautiful sunshine city LISBON !!! (the lowcost air plane ticks are soo cheap today in EU...)
So if you are interested in the lens, PM me for details and came to have a beautiful day trip to Portugal to close the deal by hand, and i will pay the coffee and a "Pastel de Nata"

* 3 Original Leather H lens pouch Small/Medium/Large All like new - 90€ all 3 with shipping fees included.

* 95mm Filter Hasselblad Cirlcular Polarizer - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 239€ with shipping fees included.

* Hasselblad HC 35mm - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 1500 actuations - 2090€ deal by hand in Lisbon

Any questions please PM, and sorry my bad English and the red pop-up background of pics...was the set from the last work...
Thanks
Pedro

Last edited:

pedro39photo

Re: FS: (EU) Hasselblad HC 35mm + 95mm Pol. + Acessories (Price drop)

PRICE DROP

* 3 Original Leather H lens pouch Small/Medium/Large All like new - 85€ all 3 with shipping fees included.

* 95mm Filter Hasselblad Cirlcular Polarizer - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 229€ with shipping fees included.

* Hasselblad HC 35mm - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 1500 actuations - 1950€ deal by hand in Lisbon or shipping to any EU country with paypal and postal fees.

pedro39photo

PRICE DROP

* 3 Original Leather H lens pouch Small/Medium/Large All like new - 79€ all 3 with shipping fees included.

* 95mm Filter Hasselblad Cirlcular Polarizer - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 219€ with shipping fees included.

* Hasselblad HC 35mm - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 1500 actuations - 1900€ deal by hand in Lisbon or shipping to any EU country with paypal and postal fees.

pedro39photo

PRICE DROP AGAIN

* 3 Original Leather H lens pouch Small/Medium/Large All like new - 79€ all 3 with shipping fees included.

* 95mm Filter Hasselblad Cirlcular Polarizer - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 219€ with shipping fees included.

* Hasselblad HC 35mm - Pristine Condition with no marks or scratchs, like new - 1500 actuations - 1790€ deal by hand in Lisbon or shipping to any EU country with paypal and postal fees.